Saturday, August 18, 2012

Eyes to Hear and See


James & Abigail Donovan

"The hearing ears and the seeing eyes the Lord has made them both."  Prov. 20:12

This is a season of the mighty outpouring of My Spirit. A season of unprecedented abundance of My Glory and presence upon planet earth. I am invading earth with Heaven right now! There has never in the history of creation been such a time as this. And there never will be again. 

I am raising up a people who will press into Me and obey. They have trained their ears to be sensitive to what I am saying in this season. These are the ones who are willing to hear what I have to say, and to accept it. No matter what the personal cost involved with hearing My unadulterated truths and acting on them immediately, brings to them. 

These are a people who hear My voice and do what I say. They proclaim My truths and walk in them. They humble themselves before Me and have proven to Me time after time, test after test -- that they love Me most of all. They are radicals, and they are willing to serve Me no matter what I ask of them. 

With contrite hearts they press into Me and receive fresh manna from My throneroom and release it on planet earth. This is My mighty army! The ranks are filled with people who are carriers of My divine nature. You do not need to be ‘perfect’ before you can serve Me wholeheartedly. Face it you will not be perfect until you leave the fallen nature behind and get to Heaven.

So serve Me wholeheartedly right now -- where you are -- warts and all. You will be amazed at what I can do with a shapeless peace of clay. Do you not know that I am The Potter? When you surrender completely to Me, and Trust Me absolutely you become a perfectly good lump of clay for Me to use. 

The warriors that I am raising up have keen eye sight in the spiritual realm. They see that My Spirit is active and moving mightily upon planet earth. I am releasing visions to those who have eyes to see; specific and detailed visions of Me moving powerfully in this season upon planet earth, bringing change, manifesting supernatural power with signs, wonders and miracles. They see My Glory clouds coming to release an abundance of My rain upon planet earth; in every Nation, and from sea to sea.

The people I am raising up act boldly and with abandon. With great faith they will release upon the earth all I am revealing from Heaven. I desire that all of you would draw close to Me and catch the wave as I release My abundant Life, and My Glory upon the earth.

Oh sleeper wake Up! I AM HERE! I am with you! I have come for you! Press into Me. Look for Me, and Listen to Me! Enlist in My army, and take your marching orders from ME, your Captain! 


"But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power, they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the heavenlies] they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired."  Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment