Saturday, August 25, 2012

Liberate Me


SHELLY MATHIS
Kremmling, Colorado
Liberate Me!
I hear the voice of the Spirit crying out, “Grant Me My freedom! Allow Me to break out of the confining box in which you have placed Me. Permit Me the liberty to be the Great I Am in you, through you, and around you in the manner for which I long.
Unbelief in My ability restrains Me. Agreement with the enemy's lies and confidence in his cunning shuts Me out. Religious notions and traditions alienate Me. Yet, no matter how defiant they may be, I will break asunder these adamant bars if you will simply choose to surrender and give Me permission to have My way. I tell you truly, you can trust Me!
When you liberate Me to be as I please, it will set in motion a limitation-breaking work in you, My Beloved. I will release you from the prison of limitations in which others, the devil, or you yourself have you bound. The potential for great corporate liberty depends on the response and cooperation of each member of the Body.”

"For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.  Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually." ~ 1 Corinthians 12:12 & 27 
"Do not quench the Spirit." ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:19
 "Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." ~ 2 Corinthians 3:17





No comments:

Post a Comment